Friday, July 23, 2010

Welcome!


I'm so pleased to have you join me! I know you will find exactly what your looking for & even more.

Here you will find a variety of different jewelry styles with Creations & Dezigns, but with a Personal Touch...
I make anything from necklaces, earrings, book markers, key chains, pendants, special holidays, bridals, schools, birthstones, survivor, retro & Christianity themes; etc, all for men, women & children.

If you have a request for a particular size or color, please let me know & I will work with you to get that designed for you.

With Dezigns by Mia, you can find yourself wearing an original design, so please, don't be shy.

I believe you will be very pleased with what all you see & most of all, I definitely know, you will be satisfied with my prices as well.

God Bless,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment